London Trade Show Exhibition Centre
A Guide for Visitors and Exhibitors
The London Trade Show Exhibition Centre is a prominent venue located in the heart of the bustling city of London. As one of the largest and most versatile exhibition centres in the country, it serves as a hub for a wide range of trade shows, exhibitions, and events.
The London Trade Show Exhibition Centre boasts state-of-the-art facilities and world-class amenities, making it an ideal choice for both exhibitors and visitors. With its spacious halls and versatile layout, the venue can accommodate a diverse range of events, from small-scale trade shows to large-scale exhibitions.
If you are planning to attend or exhibit at a trade show in London, you might be wondering where to go, how to get there, and what to expect. In this blog post, we will give you some useful information about the London Trade Show Exhibition Centre, one of the most popular venues for trade shows in the UK.
What is the London Trade Show Exhibition Centre?
The London Trade Show Exhibition Centre (LTSEC) is a large and modern facility that hosts a variety of trade shows, exhibitions, conferences, and events throughout the year. It is located in the Docklands area of East London, close to the Canary Wharf business district and the O2 Arena. The LTSEC has over 100,000 square metres of exhibition space, divided into four main halls and several smaller rooms. It can accommodate up to 40,000 visitors and 2,000 exhibitors at a time.
How to get to the London Trade Show Exhibition Centre?
The LTSEC is easily accessible by public transport, car, or taxi. The nearest tube station is Canning Town, which is on the Jubilee Line and the Docklands Light Railway (DLR). From there, you can take a free shuttle bus or walk for about 15 minutes to the LTSEC. Alternatively, you can take the DLR directly to Custom House station, which is right next to the LTSEC. If you are driving, you can use the postcode E16 1XL for your sat-nav. There are several car parks near the LTSEC, but they tend to fill up quickly during busy events, so it is advisable to book your parking space in advance online. You can also use a taxi or a ride-hailing app to get to the LTSEC, but be aware that traffic can be heavy in the area, especially during peak hours.
What to expect at the London Trade Show Exhibition Centre?
The LTSEC hosts a wide range of trade shows and exhibitions throughout the year, covering various industries and sectors. Some of the most popular events include:
– The London Boat Show: A showcase of the latest boats, yachts, equipment, and accessories for boating enthusiasts.
– The Ideal Home Show: A display of the latest trends and innovations in home design, decoration, renovation, and improvement.
– The London Book Fair: A platform for publishers, authors, agents, and distributors to network and do business in the global book market.
– The World Travel Market: A leading event for the travel and tourism industry, featuring destinations, products, services, and trends from around the world.
– The BETT Show: A premier event for education technology, featuring solutions and best practices for teaching and learning in the digital age.
Depending on the type and size of the event you are attending or exhibiting at, you may need to register online or buy a ticket in advance. You can check the official website of the LTSEC or the event organizer for more details. You should also check the opening hours and dates of the event, as they may vary depending on the hall or room you are visiting. You can also download the LTSEC app on your smartphone or tablet to access useful information such as floor plans, exhibitor lists, schedules, maps, and directions.
When you arrive at the LTSEC, you will need to go through security checks and show your badge or ticket at the entrance. You can find information desks, cloakrooms, toilets, ATMs, Wi-Fi zones, charging stations, food outlets, and first aid stations throughout the venue. You can also use the app or scan QR codes to access interactive features such as virtual tours, live chats, polls, surveys, and games.
Whether you are a visitor or an exhibitor at the LTSEC, you will have plenty of opportunities to discover new products and services, network with potential customers and partners, learn from industry experts and speakers, and have fun. The LTSEC is a vibrant and dynamic venue that offers something for everyone. We hope this guide has given you some useful tips on how to make the most of your visit to the London Trade Show Exhibition Centre.
One of the key advantages of the London Trade Show Exhibition Centre is its convenient location. Situated in close proximity to major transportation hubs, including airports, train stations, and bus terminals, it offers easy accessibility for both national and international participants. This accessibility makes it an attractive destination for businesses looking to showcase their products and services to a global audience.
In addition to its convenient location, the London Trade Show Exhibition Centre also offers a range of services to ensure a seamless and successful event experience. These services include dedicated event planning and management teams, on-site technical support, and a variety of catering options. The venue’s professional and experienced staff are committed to providing exceptional service and ensuring that each event is executed with precision and attention to detail.
Furthermore, the London Trade Show Exhibition Centre is equipped with cutting-edge technology and infrastructure to support the needs of modern exhibitors. From high-speed internet connectivity to advanced audiovisual systems, the venue offers the tools and resources necessary to create impactful and engaging exhibitions. Exhibitors can take advantage of the venue’s flexible booth spaces, allowing them to showcase their products and services in a way that aligns with their branding and marketing objectives.
Beyond its functional attributes, the London Trade Show Exhibition Centre also benefits from its vibrant surroundings. Located in one of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities, the venue offers exhibitors and visitors the opportunity to explore the rich cultural heritage, diverse culinary scene, and thriving entertainment options that London has to offer.
Overall, the London Trade Show Exhibition Centre is a premier destination for trade shows and exhibitions. With its modern facilities, convenient location, comprehensive services, and dynamic atmosphere, it provides a platform for businesses to connect, collaborate, and showcase their innovations to a global audience. Whether you are an exhibitor or a visitor, the London Trade Show Exhibition Centre offers an exceptional experience that is sure to leave a lasting impression.
Summary Of London Trade Show Exhibition Centre
– Some of the most popular and well-known trade show exhibition centres in London are:
– Olympia London: an iconic venue with over 130 years of history, hosting a variety of events from consumer shows and fashion shows to trade shows and conferences. Olympia London is undergoing a major transformation project to become a new cultural landmark with more space, facilities and attractions.
– ExCeL London: a modern and versatile venue located in the heart of London’s Docklands, with easy access by public transport, car, boat or cable car. ExCeL London hosts up to 400 events each year, ranging from sports and music events to trade shows and exhibitions. ExCeL London is also committed to creating sustainable events and supporting the local community.
– Business Design Centre: a stylish and elegant venue housed in a former Royal Agricultural Hall, offering a range of flexible spaces for trade shows, conferences, meetings and events. Business Design Centre is located in Islington, one of London’s most vibrant and creative areas, with plenty of shops, restaurants and attractions nearby.
– Some of the upcoming trade shows in London that you might be interested in are:
– Change. Accelerated. Live: a one-day event that explores how technology can help businesses adapt and thrive in a changing world. The event features keynote speakers, panel discussions, workshops and networking opportunities.
– 2023 London E-Prix: a two-day event that showcases the exciting and innovative world of electric racing. The event features the Formula E Championship, where 24 drivers compete on a street circuit around ExCeL London, as well as entertainment, activities and exhibits for all ages.
– The Jewellery Show: a two-day event that showcases the latest trends and innovations in the jewellery industry. The event features over 200 exhibitors, from established brands to emerging designers, as well as seminars, workshops and networking opportunities.